Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and
services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700
locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world’s current and future energy needs in a
safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed
to being a trusted business partner to those we serve.
SAFETY, SECURITY & COMPLIANCE
• Maintains safety and service quality as immediate priorities when working across all areas of the business.
• Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all activities are carried out ethically and in
compliance with Company policies and procedures, relevant laws, regulations, standards and industry practices.
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual
(QSM), Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions and ensures awareness of applicable QSM
requirements including quality policy, quality objectives, and the role of personnel to support the QSM.
• Coordinate the deployment and roll out of the Lean Manufacturing Program with Plant Manager and plant
leadership team, including developing, deploying, and sustaining lean manufacturing processes.
• Assist Plant Manager with Hoshin Karin Process and A3 thinking
• Develop and drive Value Stream Mapping (VSM), including developing VSM continuous improvement road maps
and action plans
• Identify, create, and sustain standard processes throughout the organization
• Implement Daily Shop Floor Management (DSFM).
• Identify process improvement opportunities in collaboration with other functional leaders, employees and
customers and categorize opportunities as improvement vs action activities, projects, or kaizen events.
• Facilitate lean daily management, promote initiatives to create Lean culture including Gemba walk, 6S/visual
• Develop, deploy and sustain lean manufacturing processes.
• Support both process and transactional productivity improvement or waste reduction projects.
• Provide plant leadership with awareness, knowledge and guidance of Lean and/or Six Sigma principles,
methodologies and tools to support achievement of business objectives.
• Maintains effective level of communication with a broad range of stakeholders in order to plan activities to support
• Ensure alignment and communication within Product Lines and Operations.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
• Teach various sections of the lean training curriculum.
• Mentor, influence and develop potential lean practitioner candidates.
VISION & LEADERSHIP
• Provide the necessary leadership to promote change and lean transformation efforts throughout the assigned
Software Powered by iCIMS