Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Use the latest instructional design principles and practices to transform source material supplied by subject matter experts, such as scripts, storyboards, and presentations, into interactive courses that effectively convey key information and achieve learning objectives
• Use Articulate, Camtasia, Photoshop, Audition, Illustrator and other multimedia tools to develop learning content for print, electronic distribution, or LMS publishing
• Work with third-party vendors when necessary to design, develop, or translate training materials
• Ensure content accuracy and alignment with current business processes, company branding guidelines, procedures and systems
• Project manage efficiently, holding subject matter experts and third-party vendors accountable for content delivery, review and approval deadlines; escalate appropriately and manage project through entire project lifecycle
• Perform content updates as necesary to maintain the accuracy and relevancy of training material
• Provide guidance for instructors to recommend changes to strengthen teaching/facilitation skills and improve learner retention in instructor led training (classroom or virtual)
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
Experience & Education
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities